Friday, July 07, 2006

Xubuntu Strikes Back

Installing the Xubuntu "Live" CD was simple as pie. I burned the ISO image, booted from the CD and VOILA! I was running Xubuntu. I click on 1 button and it installs to my hard drive...NICE.

There are other things to deal with now. Like getting the thing to do the things that I want from the thing and its things. ;) In other words, making it do all the requisite activities I have previously laid out.

Not easy when you aren't all that familiar with Linux. I have used it before, and I can get around in Linux. But it remains somewhat foreign to me.xdfgg53124e [that was my cat saying "Hi."]

Anyhow, I'll plug along and see what I can get done.

Paco is coming over tonight, like he does almost every weekend. I really hope he doesn't push me on the therapy thing. I'm on it, but I don't want to be hounded, ya know?

Peace bDiddle!

No comments: