Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Back to the Grind

Ugh. Is there anything worse than returning to work after a holiday break?

Even more strange is that I have to work today, and Paco doesn't, he took an extra day off. :(

I guess the upside is that I will be receiving my Christmas presents to myself at the office today. :) Paco yells at me for buying myself things near a holiday. I get it. So I waited until after to buy myself some much needed computer stuff for the office. I didn't plan for the stuff to get there on my first day back, but it sure helped to get my butt outta bed. :)

My whole body feels like I've been beaten with a 2x4. Ok, it's not that bad, really, I'm just still sore with the back thing. Another day or so and I'll be all good. I just felt like whining.

Clearly I have nothing interesting to say this morning, so I'll cut it short.

HERE'S TO BUYING YOURSELF WHATEVER YOU DIDN'T GET FROM OTHERS!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

--Iton

No comments: