Sunday, April 22, 2007

And So They Went...

Ok, so Like I said before, yesterday was my very first Tigers' game. I'll say I had fun! I'm not much of a "Sports" kind of guy, but I at least understand baseball.

The game itself was actually fairly dull. Very little excitement. Tigers lost 5-7.

The fun part of the experience was the PEOPLE WATCHING! OH MY GAWD [Becky...] there was SOOOOO much to look at. Plenty of Eye Candy, Plenty of Eye Poison, and everything in between. The crazies were the best!

Here are some pics (they are from my phone, so, quality be damned!!!).

Ok, First, there was this group of guys. 1 or 2 of them had their girlfriends with them. All the guys kept huggin' on each other. I mean seriously, the Straight Boy Love was just flowin everywhere! And why, oh why is it ok to be affectionate at a baseball game, but not not out anywhere else in public? I just don't get it!


Ok, Next are the crazies. The first one, well, this guy had several notebooks and papers strewn about on the floor. I'm guessing that he was keeping track of some of the sports stats, but GOOD GOD, can we say "OCD???"

The second One, uhhh..., well he speaks for himself (remember, this is a DETROIT TIGERS GAME, IN DETROIT).

Then there is this dumbass. You can see that he is WAY up in the stands. He's all hollerin at the players about how he he doesn't like them, and this guy sucks and that guy should just go home....did he REALLY think that they could hear him?

Whatever! Paco and I had fun, and we even avoided sunburns, believe it or not!

So, we decided that we will do it again someday. Let's go Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!

"You got WANGED on the head!!!!"

--Iton

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so butch, honey....