Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Tell me about your mother......

WOW! Has it really been 2 entire weeks since I've written anything? My apologies to BOTH ;) of my regular readers.

Much has happened in the past 2 weeks. I think I will probably do multiple posts so that I can cover each topic individually. I think it will be easier to read as well.

First, the News! Paco has finally found the blog! I honestly don't know how much of it he has read, or if he continues to read it, but I have to assume that he's checking in from time to time. I'll admit, that fact makes me feel a little strange. But It's all good. This is a public forum and I knew full well that he would find it eventually.

The blog was never meant to be a secret, per se. It isn't like I was hiding it from him. But I'll tell ya, it was a touch strange to have him discussing issues with me that I had written about here. Eh, I'll adjust. Not a bad thing, just a little bit of a strange feeling. EVERYONE WELCOME PACO!!!!

Now to get Paco writing in his own blog. :)

"God, get out of bed, you'll miss the best part of the day!" "I don't want to get out of bed, and besides, I haven't invented the best part of the day yet. Yeahhhhhh, who's a clever kid?"

--Iton

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, this one of two was getting a bit worried about your lack of presence on these internets. We might be moving to Weidman...or back to Las Vegas.