Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Insert Clever Title Here

Aren't "Stealth Gifts" fun? In case you've never heard of such a thing, a "Stealth Gift" (SG) is a present that you give or receive that is well disguised. Such as a gift card wrapped in a large box with stones or something in it to make the box heavier, and thus, the gift very difficult to discern.

Sarcastically, a SG is something very generic, like a gift card, CD, DVD, etc, that COULD be disguised, but is not occluded at all. Usually you can tell almost exactly what this gift is before you open it.

Anyway, Paco got me a real Stealth Gift. It was fun and surprising. GO PACO! He also was quite fond of the laser-engraved iPod video I got for him. (Bye Bye budget!)

Now, if only the Lottery commission would give me a SG (you know, like, "Oh, we reported the wrong lotto numbers, you actually DID win $300 Million!!"). Now THAT'D be a Christmas to remember.

I got myself a few Christmas presents too. I just bought them today (had to wait an make sure no one else got them for me). So, it will be a week or two before they get here.

Did you buy yourself any presents this year?

"Ooooh Grrrl, He is SOO white!"

--Iton

No comments: